Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back To School Pictures

Every one in blog land is posting back to school pictures! So, we are too!!
I saw this idea on All For the Boys and she offers the printables for free!

And I borrowed this idea from 1+1+1=1
I LOVE LOVE LOVE his answers!! My favorite is when I asked him who the coolest person on earth is......his face lit up instantly and with a big smile he said "DADDY"!!!!!!!  And no hesitation that Keesha and Keanna were his best friends!!!!  I am not sure you can read them very well in the picture so here are they:
My name is: Akstel
I am 3 years old
The yummiest food to eat is: Hot Dogs
I love when I get to read: Curious George
The best thing about school is: watching the iPad
The worst thing about school is: Cutting
The coolest person on earth is: Daddy
I am really super good at: riding my bike
My favorite color is: blue
The best place in the world to be is: Hawaii
When I grow up I want to: go to work with Daddy
I really, really do not like to eat: salad
My best friend is: Keesha & Keanna
When I was little I used to: be a baby
This year I hope to learn: draw pictures
 
So, we're back to school!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Here is a website that has fun free learning games for typing. http://www.powertyping.com/

    Also a great recipe for fun homemade self hardening clay and paint. What you need:

    4 cups of flour
    1 1/2 cups of salt
    1 1/2 cups of water
    What you do:
    Mix the salt and flour in a bowl.
    Add water gradually to form a ball.
    Knead (pound, roll and pull) until it no longer falls apart.
    Do your project and allow it to dry at room temperature for approximately 2 day (more for larger or thinker projects).
    Paint when dry
    Store any unused clay in a sealed bag in the fridge. Allow it to warm to room temperature before you use it again.

    Paint for clay-Condensed Milk Paint
    Pour out 1/4 cup of condensed milk into a container.
    Add the food coloring of your choice to your condensed milk.
    Mix your food coloring and condensed milk to make glossy tempera paint

    Thought it was nice since it is "homemade" =)








    ReplyDelete