Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Letter I

We started the letter I last week and even though we didn't spend as much time on it as we would have liked (with packing and leaving Texas) Akstel picked it up really well.

Saying the Pledge of Allegiance, picking out the weather and figuring out today, yesterday and tomorrow. 


Learning the sound that I makes

Reviewing and finding our letters 



Tracing 


Circling the I and i's 




Coloring 


This is one of the things that came in our Lakeshore Learning order!!! Geo Boards, He LOVED them! 



He was so proud that he made and I! 


Doing a puzzle 


Another item we ordered was bean bags, another big hit! 




Reading! 


More letter tracing 

Ipad time! 

When we were at the hotel I wasn't planning on doing any school but he found these in a box and wanted to do school! 

1 comment: