I found a recipe for crepes in the newspaper.....yum!!
2 Cups of Milk
1 Cup of Flour
1 Tbsp of Sugar
1 Tsp of Vanilla
1/4 Cup of butter (plus extra for greasing)
1. Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
2. In a medium size skillet over medium - low heat melt 1/2 tsp of butter, ladel in 1/4 cup of crepe batter. Swirl the skillet until you have a thin layer of batter covering the entire bottom.
3. Cook until the underside is golden brown, about 2 minutes; flip. Cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1 minute.
4. Add a filling, if desired, right after flipping. Place ingredient down the center of the crepe so you can fold in the sides like an envelope. Or just put the crepes with a few options for fillings on the table.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This is really yummy with homemade strawberry jam.....recipe here!