Monday, June 27, 2011

Clover Lane - I LOVE this blog!

I found this blog recently, and I love this post. It is a great reminder for me! I am so lucky to get to stay at home with our boys and take care of our family, but I do get so caught up in my "to do" list that I don't always give the boys they attention the NEED! There are definetly things that have to be done but some things can wait!


They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

Carl Buechner


This also made me realize there aren't many pictures of me and the boys =( Not that I love having my picture taken but I'm sure one day I'll wish there was more.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I don't have a lot photos with me in it, which can get kinda awkward when I need one quick!

    Thanks for sharing that post. That was a reminder I needed for sure!

    ReplyDelete