Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome to California...........

And our crazy parking rules! We arrived to our Long Beach condo on Wednesday after dark and discovered we were on a short dead end street and parking could be a little tricky! We found a spot......to parallel........park the car....hhhmmmm, been a long time since we had to do that! But definely NO place for a truck and trailer =( Long story short......after of couple of hours trying to find something we found a place at a hotel about 10 blocks away and had a nice walk home! The next day, I went to meet Coy for lunch and found......a parking ticket! WHAT???

OK...note to self, on Thursday mornings I need to park elsewhere....life goes on. So, on Friday afternoon I went out to the car to go grocery shopping and thinking to myself, hah, wonder what ticket I'll have today =) WHAT????? Another one? Oh yeah, check this out......
Yup! They do one side of the street on Thursday and the other side on Friday! I don't know what you chalk this one up to?


I guess I'll have to get better at parallel parking!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jodi,
    That is funny. The tickets are business x-pense, right?
    BBS

    ReplyDelete